Sending your CV to a recruitment consultancy these days can sometimes seem like throwing your personal information down a black hole which is a daunting prospect for a Management or Technical Professional seeking a new job opportunity.
Some Recruiters who, more often than not, are operating within the confines of the larger corporate environments where KPI’s over-ride quality versus quantity, have been known to unscrupulously SPAM Candidate CVs the implications of which can be damaging to a candidate’s reputation.
At Affinity Resource Partnerships we have a vested interest in ensuring that we provide our candidates with the same level of service that we provide to our clients so you can expect to be treated with a professional, consultative and confidential approach when you get in touch.
Unlike some of our competitors rest assured that we will not:
- SPAM your CV
- Send, disclose or discuss your details with any client prior to obtaining your permission
- Alter the content of your CV without permission
- Ignore your requests for an update if we have sent your CV to a client
We will commit to:
- Ensuring that you are represented to our client in such a way that will give you the best possible chance of obtaining an interview request
- Providing you with a comprehensive briefing and all necessary information prior to interview
- Negotiating salary and packages on your behalf
- Wherever possible providing you with more than just one option